Terms and Conditions
- Buying. If you want to buy a product just click the "Add to cart" or "Order it" button. After you are done with your shopping, click "Buy" in your shopping cart page. Fill up the form and click "Confirm order". In your order's page press PaySera, PayPal logo or bank cards picture and you will be sent out to process your payment.
- Price. You will see the total price for the product and shipping when you will select your country in your shopping cart. The European Union's VAT is already included for customers from European Union. For customers from outside of European Union prices are shown without VAT. Customers from outside of the European Union have to pay their countries custom and VAT fees in own country.
- Payment. After the order is placed, you will receive an email from BoilieRoller to your email box with link for payment. If you did not receive an email in 5 min. time with your order details, please inform us at email@example.com. You can make your payment straight to our bank account, from your Visa, MasterCard or Maestro cards which must have CVV code at back side of your card, via PaySera or via PayPal to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Delivery. We use TNT service and you will receive a parcel tracking number. Before signing the parcel receiving document, please check the box for any damage. If you see any serious damage on the package, please check for damage on the actual product inside the box. If you will find any damage of the product, do not sign the parcel receiving documents. Please inform us about the incident. We will send you a replacement.
- Warranty. Our products have 24 month warranty for personal users and 12 month warranty for professionals from the selling date if the product has some manufacturing defects. The personal users are people who make boilies/baits for themselves. The professionals are people or companies who make boilies/baits for selling purposes. If our products do not work using your dough it's not a reason to ask for a refund. Just try to make your dough more suitable to our products. We can't guaranty that the machines will work with all kinds of dough. If a customer is not happy and wants to change their machine to another one, the customer must pay the difference of prices between machines, including shipping to both sides and any custom fees that can occur during the changing process.
- Repairing. If you break any part of the product, please inform the dealer in your country or us by email and we will try to help you to fix the problem.
- Personal Data Protection. When you are ordering something from our website you have to enter your name, surname, address, email address and a phone number. This information is necessary for us to know who is the buyer of our products and where to deliver the ordered products. We keep this information in a safe database just to know who are our customers, what and when they ordered on our website. For example to know if the product is still covered by our 12/24 month warranty or have the coverage already finished. We don't share this information with any third part exept TNT (shipping company) and will not use it for marketing. European General Data Protection Regulation gives customers the right to request to delete details about them that a vendor might store in their database, therefore if you would like to request this, please do so at any time by email.
- Manufacturer. The manufacturers of these products is UAB "Topas LT" and SIA "Midland Carp".
- Patents: BoilieRoller. Pellets maker. Boilie Lab. Docking Station. Boilie Lab PRO. Cutting Unit.